Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Shikyu

Day: August 7/10
Eating: drinking a glass of fizzy lemonade
Listening To: nothing at the moment
Mood: bored and a little dull

Now before I go and begin to talk about my Shikyus I wanna wish my lil bro a happy b-day. His present was a large table with a train set that linked together. He loves it so much. We're gonna go have the cake soon - triple chocolate with extra frosting and biscuit layers. Yum! ^^

Now I had wanted to write this entry before about my new Shikyu but I never got the chance (I was really lazy, and as much as I wanted to blog more often I was still feeling very lazy). Now though that I have the time, lemme introduce to you my new Shikyu and I finally have the time to have a normal conversation with my other three....=.=

~~~

Kaleb: Hello *waves slightly. Nice to meet you all. It's so nice to finally be adopted into such a caring home TT^TT
Rowanne: Yuppie, another softie in the group...
Calliope: *sips her tea*....I for one am happy to finally have a boy Shikyu amongst us....Maybe now we'll have peace and order around....*sighs*
Rowanne: *turns to Calliope* Hey! You're not a holy dandelion yourself!
Whistea: *wakes up from all the comotion caused by Calliope and Rowanne* Twinnie, can't you at least lemme have some sleep on a Saturday? It's bad enough that Riri-san is all sleepy and drowsy but you're argueing right from the start too...
Rowanne: Well accuse that guy of starting it all! ><*
Kaleb: *radiates a dark aura* You do know, that as the duke of the dark court I don't tolerate being accused of something I had no participatio in whatsoever....
Whistea: *shaking a little* Nee Ro, let's not anger him. He's more dark then you. I wonder what part of riri-san's personality he got....O.o
Calliope: *puts the teacup down*....Judging by his words then the cold calm side....Plus her killer instinct....
Whistea: I never knew she had that in her...O.O"
Rowanne: Instinct shminstict. I don't care what that raccoon boy says - he ain't scary at all! XP
Kaleb: *creates a ball of black fire*
Whistea: Um, sis, I suggest you run...
Rowanne: *sees the orb, and begins to run*
Calliope: *waves her hand and summons a venus flytrap that gobbles up Rowanne*...That's the way I roll...^^ *looks at Kaleb*...You can relax now...Tweetle Dumb will be taking some time to get out of there...
Kaleb: *sits down at the table and takes a scone*
Rowanne: *suffocating in the flytrap*
Whistea: Eh...^^"
Me: *walks in* So, are you guys getting along well?
Kaleb: Very ^^ *reaches for a teaspoon and a slice of cake*
Whistea: Ehe....*sweatdrop*
Me: So I guess you're now willing to accept that Kaleb will officially be living with us from now on, and he will not be leaving the family. EVER.
Rowanne: *from inside the flytrap* WHAT!?
Me: Oh come on, it'll be fun Ro *opens up the flytrap*
Kaleb: Yay, so I'm in! ^o^
Rowanne: XP *passes out*

~~~

And so begins the new life of my new Shikyu Kaleb. ^^
Now, if you don't mind, I think I'm gonna go grab a second helping of my brother's birthday cake. Later days! '-~


~M

2 comments:

  1. Wuah~ XD So cute! >w< I gonna write about my shikyu then! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read yours Lissa-chan. Wish you could also write about your other Shikyu (forgot her name, the one you lost...)

    ReplyDelete