Monday, August 9, 2010

Iris Garden Blog

Day: August 9/10
Eating: nothing but craving something sweet
Listening To: Pictures of You by The Last Goodnight
Mood: Tiered, drowsy, dreamy

Okay, a new day, and, as I had promised, this post will be dedicated to talking about my new blog. But before I start...*yawns* There, I got that out. I woke up at 7am today even though I was still dead tiered from yesterday. Why do I do such things sometimes, I dunno. So now I feel drowsy (thank god my reality swing is now gone - I can focus again without hating everything around me and feeling like I will choke in the next instant) but still, that will not stop me from blogging on here, and editing my new blog which, might I add, is under construction at the moment but should begin to function very soon.

So, as you probably guessed from the title, the blog is called Iris Garden, because I love irises the most of all flowers and because it's one of the few things that can relax me and even make me fall calmly asleep. I found a perfect blog layout which I think fits really well, so I'll be using it for the blog. There you can find links, a profile, and other stuff I don't have here so do take a look if you are interested.

I'll be starting out with simply posting short stories. If things go well and everyone enjoys reading my blog then I will maybe think about trying to post chapters from one of my books (I have started about 5 but am currently only progressing on one...XP). I would do it though for my friend Lissa-chan, because I'm sure she's look forward to it. My archives will have every single post in there, so please be sure to check it out also.

So yeah, I think that pretty much covers the whole thing...*sighs lightly* Ah, so starting tomorrow I will try posting short stories. Trust me, I have a lot, so please do be patient with me on that. I will label parts and all the accoarding things so that it will be clear what part number you are reading, if it's the end of the series, and all that stuff. I want to make it as organized as possible. Also, in the Shoutbox please do leave your opinions on the stories and any insighful comments - I love browsing through them; makes me feel like people care about my work TT^TT

And now I officially have two blogs to managa XD I'm sure I'll be up for the challenge though, and I can always take a break from one of them at any time.

So now I'll start searching through my folders and binders to find stories to post. Do check by for updates!

~M 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! .o. Story to made :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally posted a story on there. I'll try posting at least one each day

    ReplyDelete