Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blackened Abyss

Day: July 31/10
Eating: drinking a glass of iced green tea
Listening To: Starry Waltz by Kukui
Mood: yearning for the stars

Hm, well, what can I say - today is the last day of July, which means I only got a month and a week before school starts again, and frankly, my lack of inspiration for things has been getting me nowhere.


It's been rather dark and dull here these past few days and I haven't been going out much lately because I've been feeling in pain. I feel trapped lately, like a butterfly in a cage, and no matter how hard I want I can't get out.


My favourite mangas haven't been updated yet and I watched all the new episodes of the anime series that I'm currently watching. If anyone knows any good mangas that they could recomend, PLEASE DO SO ASAP, cause frankly, I'm dieing of boredom.


Well, actually that's not fully true, cause I've been rather hooked on watching detective mysteries lately, such as the 60s (I think it's the 1960s...) American TV series Columbo, the russian version of Sherlock Holmes which was shot some odd 30 years ago I think, the American movie Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downy Junior (oh gosh the movie was sooo good....<3),and of course, my personal favourite, the TV series based on the popular books of Agatha Christie, it's Poirot! With them nearby I won't be bored any time soon

Oh, forgot to mention - I think I found a solution to what the connection between jake and Kai is! YAAAAY!!! d^-^b *does a happy dance* And I think this will sort a number of loopholes I've had cause it makes things simpler but at the same time makes the plot more interesting I think and more complex.

So, that's all for now. You'll be hearing from me now in August, but till then, I've got a book to work on, not only cause I wanna try publishing it but also cause a friend of mine today said she really wants to read at least a little bit of it. So for her and for everyone who's anxiously awaiting to find out more bout my book, I'll be trying to continue to write.

Later days! ^-~

~M

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/02/2010

    I agree that the American movie Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downy Junior was amazing ,and of course one of my own my personal favourites is the TV series based on the popular books of Agatha Christie.

    P.S. Where do you get these amazing managa pictures???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I watch it over and over again. Can't wait for the sequel.
    And Poirot is the best detective tv series in history as far as I know

    I have a collection of over 400 images while surfing the net for the past 4 or so years. Most are from DeviantART. I use them only on blogs and stuff, maybe make a few icons in photoshop for fun, but credits go to their respectful artists.

    ReplyDelete