Sunday, July 25, 2010

Story of Evil ~ Cherry Stained

Day: July 25/10
Eating: nothing but I wanna have a cup of tea so badly...TT^TT
Listening To: Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
Mood: concerned, playful and bubbly

Okay, so you must've noticed my new bloggie layout by now. All credits go to my friend nevey for making this amazing layout! I couldn't have made such an amazing blog layout by myself so thank you times a million! ^O^

Ah, it's almost the end of July, and then it's only August and a few days of September before I'm off to school and have to once again work my butt off and dealing with all the hardships of school.

How I hate when I make plans for summer and nothing turns out the way I wanted for it to be.

Actually, I've had a pleasent surprise just a few nights ago when I went shopping and found such an awesome dress that I bought it. Nothing super fancy that I'd wear for grad but I simply love it. It's Lady Pink coloured and I think silk cotton. So soft and stretchy....I wanna wear it to Quebec next year.

Still gotta pick out a grad dress though, and I've got my eyes on one that I think will be perfect. Trying to find it in Toronto and not sure if the American site I found it on will ship to Canada.

Now, the thing that worries me most - my book. Ah, I can't say I didn't do any work on it, I mean I got past a few rough edges I've had with it but I still have a looooooong way to go to finish writing it. I'm currently on page 28 on MicrosoftWord and trying to write at least a little everyday. So far that's not working out a time is slipping out of my hands.

Speaking of time it's been over a month since I joined the Himuro doll family! Yaaay! ^^ *does a little dance* Sadly Mi-chama is on Hiatus because she has a school trip and said she will be gone for half a month or so. It's been almost 3 weeks since she announced it. Can't wait till she gets back, and just kinda saying I hope I can get an elite rank this year, well, at least I'm working towards achieving that goal. Right now though I'm just a happy Puppet of the family.

Kirin-chan has been down lately - fights and emotional stress so I'm trying to help her. But I've been feeling more lonely and can't put the feeling away, and even right now when I'm talking to her the feeling still lingers. It mostly happens when I see two people, two dolls in the Sanctuary, and that feeling arises. It's almost like I'm back in real life and feeling the same way like normally, the feeling I want to escape and one of the reasons why I decided to join the Sanctuary.

Well I'm being all whiney right now, so I think that's all for now. I should go change my act a little right now and stop feeling so down. I've still got more summer ahead and things can always change in the near future. Right now though, I'm not in the best mood because I'm in a way angry with myself.

Yup, this is a story of evil, but it's cherry stained with the emotions of mine that I can't hide. When will this evil quite lurking, if it ever will...?
~M

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm... interesting :D you love books?! *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Full Dark.Yup, I loooooove books. Always make time to go to libraries and buy books for my personal library. In the blog though I mentioned that I'm WRITING a book ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't? :D Would you mind Someday you post it here =3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be happy to, but it's gonna be veeeeeeeeeeeery long. Right now it's already 28 pages ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! .o. Once you publish, post it or create new blogspot, wouldn't cha? =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I will for sure. (I'd have to create a seperate blog for it cause I'm sure it'll be veeery long by the end XD)

    Nee, if you're interested I posted a long story called Painkiller in the Great Library of DS and was actually thinking of trying to publish it. Some opinions and critisism would help though. if you're interested you can take a look ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay :D I will try to lookon it, and don't forget to update always! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, I will. Since so many people enjoy my stories I'll always be posting new ones ^^

    ReplyDelete