Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Playful Days

Day: July 28/10 Eating: cherries
Listening To: Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Mood: pumped

Don't let the song choice fool you, it's for a very specific reason that I'm listening to it. The melody is actually very beautiful, to be honest.

The reason I'm pumped is cause today is working out rather well, and I'm still rather happy from yesterday cause I got so much inspiration for my book and got to write quite a lot.

Half Queen is progressing well so far, but I'm only on Chapter 3, not even 15% into the whole story/book, and already I have 31 pages written. I'm no longer sure if writing a lot/detailed is a good thing, cause it's something I always do and I'm not sure if it's a good trait or not.

There is one thing however that just has me baning my head against the wall, and that is some loopholes later on in the story. Yeah, so Christina, the Hybrid Alpha, has to go between the two worlds so she's not killed by Kai, who hates her and wants to kill her, but there are details that I can't sort out.

1) How did she get to the human world?
2) Will Kai turn out to be related to her?
3) Will Jake turn out to be related to her?
4) What happened to her parents? (Well, accoarding to my thoughts right now she was an orphan from an early age but how did her parents die/thing like that?)
5) WHO THE HECK WILL SHE CHOOSE IN THE END!? Miles, in the human world, or Jake, the fantasy world of Reilmore?

Ugh I swear if I don't sort out these details my whole book will have loopholes. Maybe that's what editors are for which then means I'll be needing a good editor later on but I do have to come up with a solid plot. Gah, I curse it when I have such holes in my creativity! *walks up to a wall and smacks her head on it*

If anyone by any chance has any ideas on anything that they had read in books before and stuff, PLEASE LEMME KNOW! I'm dieing here without inspiration! I can't finish a book without fully writing it in my head...TT^TT

*sniffs* Oh well, I'll work on the things I can right now and then probably try sorting those things out when I start coming close to that part in the plot. Maybe that'll work...


~M

No comments:

Post a Comment