Monday, September 27, 2010

Twin Breeze

Day: October 8/10
Eating: drinking a cup of tea
Listening To: Dance Inside by The All-American Rejects
Mood: probably none - just floating around in the clouds

Oh. My. GOD. I swear school is gonna kill me. So much to do, so little time. Or is it just me being so lazy? Either way I'm gonna die if I keep going at this pace, qnd it only gets worse in high school. So looks like I gotta pick it up.

I've been terrorized by a handful of people lately and it's beginning to take another tole on me. Sure I like anime and manga, yes I like ball jointed dolls, and yeah I made up a story to one of my friend that I was a 'witch' but that's the way I am - I care about my doll family so much and I just love making up stories like that. So guess what - just go tell someone else that shit, someone who'll actually buy it. Cause here, right now, I'm bulletproof, and you can't get any dirt on me.

Speaking of my doll life, I actually got promoted to Season Spirit of November - Luna! I'm so happy. I actually think that the month of November fits me better than the month of January, which had been my original hope for a rank. Autumn is more of my season, the cool breezes, the medium temperature, crisp appleas and walking in the gentle winds through the park while the leaves brush the path clean of all your footsteps.
Yes, I am the wind blowing life into the world in this month. It's my wings that carry the winds upon them.

I'm ever so grateful the Council and Mi-chama had decided to promote me. Now I'll work harder than ever to continue making the Sanctuary a wonderful place. Being on a Semi-Hiatus is never an excuse.

~M

1 comment: