Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photographic Memories

Day: December/10
Eating: nothing, and I'm not hungry
Listening To: Sanctuary by The Outsyder
Mood: hyperness FTW!!

I'm back in business peoples!! Yeah, I know, it's been forever, please don't kill me for not coming back to blog often, but, you get what you get when you go to school, and when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. And what a ride it's been, these past three or so months.

Holy, I can't even describe how things have changed, more for the better than for the worse.
I've finally gotten over one of the guys (not fully, but almost). That's a huge improvement, since I won't end up hurting myself in the end, or rather, him hurting me. And as Christmas and the last day of school before the holidays approaches I want to do something for the other guy, the guy I truly like. Just something special, to make him remember me, even if we don't see each other in high school.

There's really not that much more to say due to my hperness overload so I won't ring off your ears, just gonna go chillax a bit and gather up with ideas and thoughts. Oh, I've come up with a few improvements on my book and quite a number of things have happened to me over in the Sanctuary, but for my 'back in busness' post, this should be good enough, no overlading.

Looks like finally, just maybe, life will take a turn. And I hope it's gonna bring me more happiness than sorrow, and if I cry, they won't be saddness but relief. If all my memories could be caught in a jar right now it would be overflowing to the brim, with my memories, both of pain and laughter, of things I'd never want to let go of.

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment