Monday, September 6, 2010

Endless Nocturne

Day: September 6/10
Eating: nothing, but that doesn't matter - nothing will go down my throat willingly
Listening To: Release of the Far West Ocean by Falcom Sound Team
Mood: nervous as hell, and I wanna turn inside out in my skin

Okay, so like I said - last blog entry of the summer. *sighs* Gotta take a deep breath cause right now I'm shakin like a dog. This always happens before the first day back - curse my weak nerves!

So, I didn't get much done today. Okay....I did nothing. Just played some video games and that's about all. Still have to pack a few things for tomorrow. Right now though my brain is rushing by so fast that I can't even concentrate on one thought.

I hope to do a lot of things this year at school, mainly to change the way people see me. I'm tiered that I always allow myself to be tricked or used by people even though I know of the consiquences. I'm naturally weak inside and don't fight back. Also, as surprising as it sounds, I wanna try getting over my crush. Yeah, you heard me. Not that there's anything wrong with him, I just don't wanna get too...attached....after all I'll most likely not see him in high school.

Other than my normal hopes and plans there's nothing much more. Just hope this coming year will be more or less a good one without anything I'll regret. All i gotta do now is calm down my nerves and get some sleep for tomorrow.

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment