Monday, June 21, 2010

Dreams of Today


Day: June 21/10 Eating: nothing at the moment
Listening To: Selenite by Rurutia Mood: mellow

Well, I had always wanted to start a blog, so here it is - my own blog! First entry of it, hopefully something I can look at in the future and smile at.

Why'd I choose the name Frozen Dreams for my blog? Well, cause basicly in my life I have a lot of dreams and ambitions, and they all are in a way frozen because no one wants to listen to them. So I'm venting out all my feelings, thoughts and emotions onto here, where hopefully someone will take interest. Don't get me wrong -I'm a strong, confident girl, just I need a little support.

Only 6 days of school left for me here, and the feeling of seperation is coming closer and closer, mostly cause after next year I'm going off to high school and will be seperated from my bestest friend.

Oh, you're probably wondering right now who I am. Well, can't tell you absolutely everything about me (haha for me, boo hoo for you! XD) but I can and will let you in on some of the details so that you don't stay in the dark so much. Ok, here goes, a short little profi about me!

Name: Margaryta V. Golochenko, Rita for my parents, Riri for my online friends (you know who you are! ^-~)
Age: Um, this I keep to myself. I prefer to be reffered to as 'ageless' XD
B-Day: May 16, the year - not saying. Reffer to previous point for the year. ^^
Gender: Girl, and I'm answering this question honestly.
Hair Colour: Brunnete, but I'd personally say a bit caramel
Eye Colour: Medium green with grey notes
Likes: Refer to the list I had put to the right side of this webpage.
Dislikes: popularity, rich and snobby people, those who think clothes/shoes/make up are everything, those who don't understand me, blinding sunny days, vegetables, large crowds
Location: Toronto, Canada. That's where I live, but I'm originally from Ukraine
Nationality/Race: Ukrainian (or European for the official term), Caucasian
Family: Mommy, Daddy, little bro

Okies, this should be enough for you to know about me. I don't wanna open up myself so much that I'll be an open book to everyone but I don't wanna be some mysterious person no one has any ideas about.

Well, I think this about covers it for my first blog entry, just to get people to know me a bit, but my serious blogging will come very soon, maybe even tomorrow, and all my adventures of life will start showing themselves, but before I leave, here's a short little poem that I had written a few minutes ago. Hope you enjoy and keep posted for my blog.

The new white snow
falls to the ground,
the seats abandoned on the merry-go-round.
Do you hear their whispers,
though their faces won't show,
soft and silent
like the new fallen snow..?
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment